9 September 2013 – Now you are able to build a mini ITX system with enthusiast performance! The EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX chassis was designed to not make any compromises. At a mere 305mm height and 169mm width, the EVGA Hadron Air chassis is extremely small, but capable of holding today’s latest hardware.
With an included 500W Gold rated power supply, support for a full-sized graphics card, sleek looks and enthusiast features, the EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX chassis packs a serious punch.
- Integrated 500W Gold Rated Power Supply w/ 40A on +12V Rail
- Supports most full-sized enthusiast graphics cards (up to 267mm, double slot)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports all mini ITX form factor motherboards
- 12in/305mm height and 6.6in/169mm width – one of the smallest chassis available for the enthusiast!
- 2 x 2.5/3.5in Drive Bays support two hard drives
- Supports slim slot load optical drive (not included)
Also, EVGA did not forget about the watercooling enthusiasts. Stay tuned for an upcoming EVGA Hadron Hydro with compatibility for aftermarket water cooling!
Just have a sneak peak, at whats to come!